Receipt of your downpayment is a binding contract as written in our policies brochure.
1. Occupancy:     All units are individually owned and are for the express use and enjoyment of registered guests ONLY. No gatherings or parties in excess of the occupancy specified for each unit is permitted. Occupancy violation will subject all guests to immediate eviction. Personal injury and/or property damage or loss due to guests' negligence or abuse will be the sole financial responsibility of said guest.
NOTICE: TENNESSEE LAW TCA SECP 62-7-1017 PROVIDES THAT THE PROCURING OF ACCOMMODATIONS UNDER FALSE PRETENSES IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY FINES UP TO $500.00 AND/OR IMPRISONMENT UP TO 90 DAYS. PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE ACCURATELY STATED THE NUMBER OF GUESTS STAYING IN YOUR CABIN.
2. Unit Care:     Upon arrival report any damage or shortage of furnishings or equipment to office immedately. Do not assume someone else has already reported the damage! If you are not pleased with your cabin, you MUST inform us immediately upon entering, not after you've spent the night there! By staying overnight you are accepting the cabin as being fully functional, and therefore makes you responsible for any repairs needed if they have not been reported to us upon discovery. Please note locations of fire extinguishers upon arrival. Set the Air Conditioner at your comfortable temperature upon arrival and allow the system to accommodate. Please do not turn the heat OFF during cold weather. Be sure the flue is open before lighting a fire in the fireplace.DO NOT close the flue when departing unless you are sure the fire is out. Keep the screen closed at all times and close the glass doors only when the fire is almost out. Wood is provided from the first of October through March. We reserve the right to switch you to a different unit if repairs are needed.
3. Whirlpool, Spa or Hot Tub:     Guests accept full personal and property responsibility for the use of these facilities and equipment. Do not overload hot tub or spa or jacuzzi. Any damages incurred by improper use will be the financial responsibility of guest.
4. Maintenance:     Let's face it...Even the best appliances, (air conditioners, refrigerators, TVs VCRs, etc.) occcasionally malfunction, and we cannot guarantee them to perform 100% of the time. We do however, guarantee to correct any problem as soon as possible (during normal business hours). THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR SUCH PROBLEMS. We reserve the right to switch you to a different unit if repairs are needed.
5. Valuables and Pets:     We are not responsible for personal property lost or damaged during your stay or items that are left upon departure. Pets are not allowed in the cabins under any circumstances. We love our pets too, so we really DO understand, but Fido and Fluffy are not welcome to come visit with you. Violation of this policy will result in eviction of registered guests without refund, and any fees to repair damages incurred will be finaincial responsibility of the guest.
6. Departure:     Units must be left in same clean condition as you found them in upon time of check in. (Remember! If there is ANY kind of problem with your cabin, CALL US IMMEDIATELY so we can take care of the problem!!) The kitchen and all dishes and kitchen utensils should be left clean and put away, as should the grill. Leave garbage or trash sealed in plastic bags, which can be obtained from the office at no charge. Lights, televisions and other appliances should be left turned off. Leave the thermostat set on 55 degrees and heat during cool weather, and in the summer leave the air conditioner set to 75 degrees. Glass doors and fireplace screens should be left closed and secured. All windows and outer doors should be left closed and locked. A minimum fee of $50.00 will be charged if excessive cleaning is required.
7. Telephone     NO long distance calls may be charged to the individual cabins phones. Long distance calls may only be made with a calling card or collect to the other party.
8. Office Hours     For your convenience, our office will be open Sunday through Saturday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Our answering machine is left on 24 hours a day for your added convenience. If you have a problem, we will get back to you just as soon as possible. We want you to enjoy your stay with us!
Allen and Sarah Law
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
1 Cor. 13:4